Monday, October 31, 2011

~* Happy Monday *~

Hope you had a great weekend!!!




I hope everyone's weekend was great! :) We carved pumpkins last night with one of our friends. It's really all we're doing for Halloween this year. We don't feel like handing out candy, we gave out a ton last year. So, this is our year to rest! hahha. My husband made the lab pumpkin :)
Our friend made the Nightmare Before Christmas pumpkins and I made  a cat with some stars :) haha




















 I forgot to mention two great things going on this week! Our USMC Birthday Ball is this week and Kawi's first birthday. 


I'm borrowing a beautiful dress from one of my friends for the ball. She was very sweet to let me borrow it. I'm very VERY excited for the ball this year. This will be our last USMC ball. So I'm going all out this year. I'm getting my hair done and everything. Woo! Last year I did my own hair haha. It looked great! Don't get me wrong, it will just be great to have someone else to my hair! I will post pix later this week. :)


And Kawi, our puppy, will be turning one. We are going to throw a little puppy party for him. I always thought birthday parties for pets was really lame, but I think it's going to be really fun! I'm even making a dog-friendly, peanut-butter cake for Kawi and all his doggie friends. It's going to be great! :)  






HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

1 comment: