Sunday, January 15, 2012

Update and 2012 Resolutions

 Packing has been going really well. All our big stuff left yesterday, my father-in-law was very kind and offered to help us move and drive the moving truck for us. We're so thankful he did! Now we just have our little odds-n-ends that we left to pack into our cars. THEN, it's time to scrub every last inch of this house! 

Today will be my last day at work. 

I'm thankful I've gotten to see a lot of my friends before we move, and luckily there's still today and tomorrow to spend more time with friends before we leave. I'm thankful for the wonderful friendships that have grown in the time of living here in this area. I am going to miss you guys! Good thing there's phones, skype, and facebook!

I hope everyone has been well! I plan to blog more once we're settled in and have a semi-routine. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~
I know I'm a little late on posting these, but better late than never!

My Resolutions:
Read my bible and pray everyday, grow my relationship with God
Become fluent in Italian
Get back into singing
Buy a keyboard and learn to play piano
Stop cussing

2 comments:

  1. Have fun settling in! Good luck with your resolutions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your resolutions! Have you been going to zumba? I hope you will get to go once you are settled in :)

    ReplyDelete