Friday, February 3, 2012

I must admit...

I have a confession to make.

My credit card is up to $679.98.

Yes, I used my credit card. 

It was very hard not to with the move and not knowing when we were to be employed again. Thankfully, my husband got employed right away and though I got offered a job, the hours and pay were no where near what we needed it to be, so I am still on the job hunt. Luckily, I just got offered a job yesterday, so prayers for that guys! Now we are waiting on our tax return, final paycheck from the military, and the moving allowance they will re-reimburse us for. From the portion we decided that I will get from all of that, I am going to make a good payment on my credit card and continue paying down my debt! I still plan to be debt free by June of 2013, or hopefully sooner!

Now to update my debt trackers. 
Do you have any personal finance confessions?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting offered a job!

    Moving without gaining some debt is hard, don't feel too horrible.

    ReplyDelete