Saturday, April 14, 2012

Lovely, Sweet Music


I started playing my piano again and I love it. I had forgotten how much I love it! There is just something about certain songs, I can just close my eyes and paint a beautiful scene with every note flowing together. Beautiful.

One of my goals this month was to learn a new song. I'm currently working on Fur Elise by Beethoven. It's one of my favorite songs on piano. I'm almost a quarter of the way through learning it. It is just absolutely lovely. I know I should start with an easier song since I am just learning how to play the piano, but why not go big!?! Haha.

 I hope all of you guys are having a great weekend. I'm heading to the range to light up some targets!

Happy Blogging!

1 comment:

  1. O I love fur Elise! I havenever been able to play and instrument, because I don't have the patience to practice and play.

    ReplyDelete