Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekly Up-date: Pass the Tissues Please!

Ahh-choo!

I was so very excited to have an entire week off of work for the Easter Holiday! But, from all the pre-schoolers runny noses and their chorus of coughing, I knew it would just be a matter of time until I got whatever bug was going around. Gallons of hand-sanitizer can only do so much! 
 I started feeling sick on Thursday, my first day off, and have been sick since. Luckily, I had the time off though to rest and not do anything to exerting. Funny though how I'm almost over this cold just in time for...drum roll please....work on Wednesday!!! lol I just thought it was funny how things work out sometimes :)

 It was a good break though. I enjoyed some great time with my husband and slowly started painting the dining room, something I have been meaning to get to. I will post some pictures when I complete it. :)

Besides the cold, I have a great Easter. I went to church and it was wonderful because there was something that I have been wondering and praying about and sure enough, it was exactly what the pastor was talking about in his sermon. I'm so thankful to know that our God hears!!! He is Risen! Hallelujah! Our God Reigns!

Later, my husband and I went to one of his family members house for a wonderful potluck with his dad's side of the family and it was a blast! 

I hope that everyone had a great Easter and is having a great week :)

Did you do anything special for Easter?

No comments:

Post a Comment