|Mmm, pumpkin cheesecake|
(This is not a picture of my pumpkin cheesecake, but looks really yummy too!)
Making Sense of Cents, one of the blogs I follow, has a weekly money check-up. Here's mine!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was groceries for Thanksgiving!
2. Today I am thankful for family and the wonderful Thanksgiving dinner we had and pumpkin cheesecake. Plus! The fun trip I'm taking tomorrow with Jessica.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was spend a day doing nothing but hanging out with my husband, watching a NCIS marathon and playing with our dog outside.
4. I will consider this week a success if I complete 5 more Italian lessons.
5. My favorite Christmas song/album "How many kings" by Downhere