Monday, December 5, 2011

Weekly Check-Up! 11/28-12/5


It's really warm in NC, is it really December?
    (Weekly Money Check-up's brought to you by : Making Sense of Cents )

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on first-of-the-month bills and my vehicle tax. Blahhhh.

2. Today I am thankful for this life Our Father has given us. His patience and mercy. For my husband and our family, our freedoms, and that two of our best friends are back from being out of town! Woo!!!

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was hang out with my hubby all Saturday eating Gertrude Hawks chocolate, playing with our pup, and watching NCIS.

4. I will consider this week a success if I finish all my holiday baking and Christmas cards!

5.  My favorite Christmas gift as a child was an American Girl doll that was made just for me from my mom.

1 comment:

  1. I am also thankful for my family and BF and friends!

    I need to start thinking of holiday baking as well. Oh joyyyy!

    ReplyDelete